Welcome to 3rd class!
Our teachers' names are Ms. O' Kelly and Mrs. Clarke! Catherine is our SNA!
- We love to read and we read our library books every day for 15 minutes!
- We have a special reading area with a tent in our classroom and the best group gets to read and relax in there every day at reading time! We love it!
- We also love to write stories and we are learning to use capital letters, full stops and full sentences when we write and answer questions!
- We are brilliant at our tables and every night we say and write out our skip counting to get us ready to learn our multiplication and division tables! So far we can count in 2's and 3's!
- We are learning to round numbers and we round to help us estimate the answers to addition and subtraction sums!
- We are also making graphs in data and are having fun learning this.
- We are brilliant artists! We love to draw and paint!!
- We made posters for our classroom rules and we made a poster about when to use capital letters!
- Is breá linn gaeilge!
- Is breá linn rólimirt a dhéanamh ar scoil!
- Déanaimid Abair liom gach lá.
- Is breá linn ag canadh as gaeilge agus canamid gach lá!