Welcome to 5th Class!
Our teacher is Ms. Leonard
In our classroom we are a team. We respect each other, we help each other and we work very hard.
- We love to do Maths and we especially love our Maths games to help us with our tables.
- Tables Jenga is our favourite!
- In English we are learning how to write a recount and we are sharing all the lovely times we had over the holidays in our writing portfolios!
- Gaeilge is a great time in our classroom, we try to use ‘cúpla focal’ as much as we can.
- Our motto is ‘Is fearr le Gaeilge briste ná Béarla cliste”. Is é Deir ó Grádaigh an cluiche is fearr linn!
- We are so interested in SESE in our class.
- We are learning all about the counties and provinces in Ireland.
- In music we are learning all about body percussion!
- It can get noisy sometimes but that’s music!
SPHE and PE:
- We enjoy SPHE and PE and we have some super artists in our class too!
- We work hard all week in our groups to earn points to become the VIP table for the following week!
- Team work is so important to us and we love to co-operate and share our learning with each other!
- We love our calm corner!
- Some people get to cosy up in our calm corner for DEAR (Drop Everything and Read) time each day.
- If we are worried or feel sick it's nice to take a break in the calm corner!