A child forms his /her eating habits from a very early age. St. Coen's N.S. has a Healthy Food Policy.
- Fizzy drinks, chocolate and other bars are forbidden.
- We suggest fruit (banana, apple, mandarin or orange (peeled) and a sandwich.
- The only safe drinks for teeth are water and milk.
- Juice should be had once a day only.
- Nuts are forbidden as there are children with nut allergies in the school.
- You can choose to order your child’s lunch online through carambola website www.carambola.ie.
- There is a large menu which can be changed weekly online.